“Free Gifts” Offer:
1. The plan is only applicable to "IDD 009" personal Customers who register new Hong Kong mobile number and/or NWT telephone number. The special offer is valid until further notice.
2. Customers subscribing the plan will need to pay monthly fee to enjoy designated IDD minutes per bill for calling designated countries/regions. Extra IDD minutes for calling designated countries/regions will be charged at HK$0.18/min during the fixed term contract period and extra IDD minutes will be charged at the prevailing standard rates after the fixed term contract ends.
3. Customers who choose to redeem "3pcs Cookware Set" or "Wellcome $50 Coupon" need to pre-pay the first 6 months' monthly fee ("$27/$42" service plan) or 3 months' monthly fee ("$78" service plan). Customers who choose to redeem "Philips Cordless Phone" need to pre-pay the first 10 months' monthly fee ("$42 " service plan) or 6 months' monthly fee ("$57/$90" service plan).
4. The plan is only offered on a fixed term contract basis. If the plan is terminated before the expiry of the fixed term contract period, Customer agrees to pay a cancellation charge to New World Telecom which is equivalent to the aggregate amount of the monthly fee for remaining fixed term contract period. All paid monthly fee is non-refundable.
5. Unless the Customer gives NWT not less than 1 month's notice of termination before the expiry of fixed term contract period, the Service will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis on the same terms and conditions (save and except that service fee will be charged according to the then prevailing monthly standard tariff) and shall continue thereafter until terminated in accordance with this clause or other clauses hereof. After the expiry of fixed term contract period, Customer may terminate the Service by giving NWT not less than 1 month's prior notice.
6. The entitled minutes will be deducted according to the time sequence of IDD calls made. Unused IDD minutes entitled per bill will be forfeited and can neither be accumulated nor transferred to another account.
7. Gift redemption letter will be sent to Customer by mail in 4-8 weeks after the settlement of the first bill. Lost, stolen or damaged gift redemption letters will not be re-issued.
8. Gift choice cannot be changed once confirmed. Gifts are on a first-come-first-serve basis, only available while stock lasts. In the event that the gift item is out of stock, NWT reserves the right to substitute the gifts with another gift without prior notice. All gifts cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The photos and prices of the gifts are for reference only. The gift suppliers are solely responsible for the quality, availability and warranty of the products supplied, and NWT has no liability for the quality, availability and warranty of the same. Any dispute or complaint in respect of the gifts should be directed to the relevant gift suppliers.
10. Gift redemption is bound by respective Terms and Conditions, which are set out on the redemption letter.
11. No change of billing cycle date, service plan or service number under the account is allowed once the plan is subscribed.
12. Calls made to telephone numbers with prefixes "447","448","449" in UK; "611" in Australia and "8150" in Japan will be charged with the rates of calls made to mobile numbers of those destinations.
13. For rates not listed in the above table and standard rates after the promotional period, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1239.
14. NWT may contact Customer to provide their products and services information. If Customer does not wish to receive such information, please write to NWT who will then cease to use Customer's personal data for such purposes without any charge.
16. This agreement is subject to Code of Practice for Telecommunications Service Contracts.
17. The above special offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. All matters related to the above special offer shall be subject to the final decision of New World Telecommunications Limited.
“30 Minutes Rebate” Offer:
1. The above offer is only applicable to personal customers registered with "IDD 009" service.
2. The entitled IDD rebate minutes will be counted according to IDD calls made by registered numbers of the same account using "IDD 009" to make calls to selected destinations (mobile and fixed line numbers of China/USA/Canada and fixed line numbers of UK/Australia) during 19 to 21 February 2015 (not applicable to free IDD minutes). IDD rebate minutes are applicable to IDD calls made by registered numbers of the above mentioned account using "IDD 009" to make calls to the above selected destinations during 1 to 30 April 2015. Each account can enjoy a maximum of 30 minutes of IDD rebate minutes.
3. The entitled minutes will be deducted according to the time sequence of IDD calls made. Unused IDD minutes will be forfeited and can neither be accumulated nor transferred to another account.
4. Calls made to telephone numbers with prefixes "447","448","449" in UK; "611" in Australia and "8150" in Japan will be charged with the rates of calls made to mobile numbers of those destinations.
5. New World Telecommunications Limited reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters related to the above offer.